Techspan Cold Weather Products
Our cold weather products are built for Canadian winters.
Designed to perform in adverse weather conditions, The special polymer additive prevents breakage in extreme temperatures. UV additive provides superior sunlight resistance. Arctic cable ties also withstand snow, environmental pollution, acidity in the air and UV Light. Distinctive “ICE-BLUE” colour.
Tested for application performance at -20°C and material rated at -40°C per ISO180
North American made
- 600 Volt rating
- Temperature Rating -18°C to 105°C (0°F to 221°F).
- Highly elastic • Weather-Resistant
- Can be used as primary insulation at not more than 600 Volts
- Flame retardant • Lead-free
- CSA Approved/UL Listed
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Thickness): 20m x 19mm x .18mm (66’ x 3/4” x .007”)
- Water-Resistant SJEOW Jacket
- Temperature Rating -50˚C (-58˚F) to 105˚C (221˚F)
- Flexible to -50˚C (-58˚F)
- Lighted/Grounded Receptacle
- OSHA compliant
- Cord end lights up when plugged in
- Available in single and triple tap