- BATTERY CONNECTOR PRODUCTS
- NEW PRODUCT BULLETINS
- BAYCO LIGHTING
- CABLE TIES
- Light Duty Cable Ties
- Standard Duty Cable Ties
- Arctic Ties
- Heavy Duty Cable Ties
- Extra Heavy Duty Cable Ties
- Mounting Head Cable Ties
- Specialty Cable Ties
- Metal Tooth Cable Ties
- Stainless Steel Cable Ties
- Chrome Plated Cable Ties
- Colored & Fluorescent Cable Ties
- Assortment Kits
- Mounts & Accessories
- Cable Tie Installation Tools
- COLE HERSEE PRODUCTS
- Cole Hersee Rocker Switches
- Cole Hersee Toggle Switches
- Cole Hersee Ignition Switches
- Cole Hersee Rotary & Headlamp Switches
- Cole Hersee Windshield Wiper Switches
- Cole Hersee Push-Pull Switches
- Cole Hersee Momentary Switches
- Cole Hersee Solenoids & Relays
- Cole Hersee Battery-Related Products
- Cole Hersee Electronic Devices
- Cole Hersee Stoplamp Switches
- Cole Hersee Monitoring Devices
- Cole Hersee Warning Devices, Pilot Lights, Panel Lamps & Sockets
- Cole Hersee Circuit Protection & Wiring Accessories
- Cole Hersee Electrical Connectors
- Cole Hersee Special Purpose Switches
- Cole Hersee Knobs & Nuts
- FUSE HOLDERS & CIRCUIT BREAKERS
- HEAT SHRINK TUBING
- TERMINALS WITH HEAT SHRINK
- TOGGLE SWITCHES
- TRUCK & TRAILER PARTS
- TRUCK LIGHTING & WARNING LIGHTS
FUSE HOLDERS & CIRCUIT BREAKERS
At Techspan we NEVER cut quality, just costs and pass them directly to you!
We carry the a huge selection of BOTH electrical and automotive type fuse holders—saving you time and the hassle of having to “search” for your one-stop purchasing needs.
All Techspan fuse holders have UL and CSA approvals and are rated up to 30 amps at 600 volts.
In stock and ready for same day shipping, Techspan Fuse Holders are used in a variety of applications including consumer electronics, industrial plants, telecommunications, automotive, and many others.
Used to mount and protect fuses, these fuse holders for DIN-rail terminal blocks allow easy replacement of the fuse and holder without the need for costly special tools or wire re-termination.
Models with an LED are especially useful when trying to locate and replace a blown fuse as quickly as possible.